(Rates for mixing depends on the number of tracks recorded)
|3 – 11 tracks||Php 3,500|
|12 – 25 tracks||4,500|
|26 – 40 tracks||5,500|
*this process includes basic stereo mastering
(Our mastering process is stem mastering which can produce improved sonic results with increased depth and dimension to your master)
Php 2, 500
- Absolutely no smoking in the studio.
- Food and drink can be consumed in the lounge and pantry area. Please place your unwanted trash in receptacles provided.
- Hands off the walls of our production rooms.
- It is recommended that only individuals essential to the recording be present during the booked time. A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the control room at all times.
- To keep sessions productive and efficient, please keep visitors to a minimum during sessions. Please keep voices down and try not to bother the people who are working.
- We got you covered on the studio cables. Please keep your cables in your bags.
- Please submit your equipment to the admin assistant or sound engineer for inventory before and after your session to make sure all equipment is accounted for.
- Clients’ equipment and instruments are to be stored in the Live Room airlock.
- No firearms and weapons are allowed on the premises.
- Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to refuse service or cancel a session if a client appears to be under the influence.