For Post Production/Mixing & Mastering
Room Eleven will dedicate 3 hours per song for a rough mix submission at the same published rate per hour. Initial mixing or rough mix simply means your tracks were balanced, equalized, quantized, and provided with simple enhancement. Additional work such as automation and effects processing for the overall sound direction of the track will be charged on a per hour basis. It is important that the client makes notes and provides direction for the final mixing. We also recommend that the client sit down with the Sound Engineer for the final mixing.
- Absolutely no smoking in the studio.
- Food and drink can be consumed in the lounge and pantry area. Please place your unwanted trash in receptacles provided.
- Hands off the walls of our production rooms.
- It is recommended that only individuals essential to the recording be present during the booked time. A maximum of 6 people are allowed in the control room at all times.
- To keep sessions productive and efficient, please keep visitors to a minimum during sessions. Please keep voices down and try not to bother the people who are working.
- We got you covered on the studio cables. Please keep your cables in your bags.
- Please submit your equipment to the admin assistant or sound engineer for inventory before and after your session to make sure all equipment is accounted for.
- Clients’ equipment and instruments are to be stored in the Live Room airlock.
- No firearms and weapons are allowed on the premises.
- Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to refuse service or cancel a session if a client appears to be under the influence.